Pennsylvania Brony Group
Welcome! If you would like to join in the discussion, please log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pennsylvania Brony Group
Welcome! If you would like to join in the discussion, please log in or register.
Pennsylvania Brony Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Welcome Topic

4 posters

Go down

Official Welcome Topic Empty Official Welcome Topic

Post  Fantasia July 25th 2012, 11:34 pm

Welcome to the Pennsylvania Brony Group Forums! This is a place where My Little Pony fans from all across Pennsylvania and surrounding areas can discuss the show, post artwork, and plan meet ups with other bronies.

Not sure where to begin? Leave a post here to say "Hi" and introduce yourself. Then go into one of our other forums to start discussing topics that interest you. Making your own topics is encouraged!

Do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have. I would be happy to help you.

Fantasia
Admin

https://pabronies.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Official Welcome Topic Empty Re: Official Welcome Topic

Post  CitrusRain July 26th 2012, 1:06 pm

Hello.

I'm the admin for the WestPenn Bronies, (formerly Pittsbronies) I am most active on Google+, and can also be reached on twitter.

I want to get meetups scheduled at a more frequent rate, and covering various locations on this half of the state, requiring that I find people willing to organize for the locations I cannot reach.

This forum could be good for that. (We'll see what happens.)

Did you get any groups for eastern PA to notice these forums yet?

CitrusRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Fantasia July 26th 2012, 9:34 pm

Hello, Citrus Rain. Welcome to the forums.

I am familiar with the WestPenn Bronies group. I hope these forums will eventually be able to help you and other brony groups in scheduling more frequent meetups. Getting people to discover and join a new site can be difficult, especially when we are trying to attract a specific group of people.

I have not yet contacted anyone from eastern PA. I will contact PhillyBronies on RDN soon. However, this site does appear on the first page of Google results in a search for "Pennsylvania brony group." I am hoping some people will discover the site that way.

I believe this site could become an invaluable place to plan meetups all across the state. We just need to get it off the ground first. I may send another email about this site to EQD, and hopefully they will include it in a Nightly Roundup. And I'm sure you know more PA bronies than I do, so it would be helpful if you told people you know about this site. (And thanks for that retweet)

Fantasia
Admin

https://pabronies.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Official Welcome Topic Empty Hello!

Post  buckshot May 30th 2013, 11:59 pm

hey all, I live in west virginia but am moving to Man's Choice Pennsylvania the first week of july. are there any bronies out that way?

buckshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevenator-20xx July 24th 2013, 1:44 pm

Heyo. Names Steven. I live in Western PA Smile I'm one hour away from Pittsburgh and 15 minutes away from New Castle.

I really hope I meet more of you Western PA Bronies. Either I join the meetups or plan them myself.....

Hope you guys are helpful about that.

Nice to join you fellow Bronies Smile

Stevenator-20xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum